Coronavirus - pregled literature
- Renin–Angiotensin–Aldosterone System Inhibitors and Risk of Covid-19 19.05.2020.
- Two distinct cases with COVID-19 in kidney transplant recipients 28.04.2020.
- Severe COVID-19 in a renal transplant recipient: A focus on pharmacokinetics 28.04.2020.
- Clinical characteristics and immunosuppressants management of coronavirus disease 2019 in solid organ transplant recipients 28.04.2020.
- Recommendations on the care of hospitalized patients with COVID-19 and Kidney failure requiring Renal Replacement Therapy 21.04.2020.
- DESCARTES expert opinion regarding the management of immunosuppressive medication for kidney transplant patients during the COVID-19 pandemic 15.04.2020.
- Kidney disease is associated with in-hospital death of patients with COVID-19 09.04.2020.
- COVID-19 in Hemodialysis Patients: A Report of 5 Cases 09.04.2020.
- COVID-19 in post-transplantation patients- report of two cases 09.04.2020.
- Identification of Kidney Transplant Recipients with Coronavirus Disease 2019 09.04.2020.
- COVID-19 in Kidney Transplant Recipients 09.04.2020.
- Minimizing the risk of COVID-19 among patients on dialysis 09.04.2020.
- Core Principles for Infection Prevention in Hemodialysis Centers during the Pandemic Situation of COVID-19 09.04.2020.
- COVID-19 and the Inpatient Dialysis Unit Managing Resources During Contingency Planning Pre-Crisis 09.04.2020.
- Lessons from the Experience in Wuhan to Reduce Risk of COVID-19 Infection in Patients Undergoing Long-Term Hemodialysis 09.04.2020.
- Safeguarding the Maintenance Hemodialysis Patient Population during the Coronavirus Disease 19 Pandemic 09.04.2020.
- Kidney diseases in the time of COVID-19: major challenges to patient care 09.04.2020.
- Renin–Angiotensin–Aldosterone System Inhibitors in Patients with Covid-19 01.04.2020.
- Coronaviruses and immunosuppressed patients. The facts during the third epidemic 01.04.2020.
- Recommendations for the prevention, mitigation and containment of the emerging SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) pandemic in haemodialysis centres 01.04.2020.
- ISPD: Strategies regarding COVID-19 in PD patients 01.04.2020.
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 and Transplantation a view from the inside 01.04.2020.
- The Novel Coronavirus 2019 epidemic 01.04.2020.
- Management of patients on dialysis and with kidney transplant during COVID-19 coronavirus infection - Brescia Renal Covid Task Force 01.04.2020.
- Practical indications for the prevention and management of SARS‐CoV‐2 in ambulatory dialysis patients: lessons from the first phase of the epidemics in Lombardy 01.04.2020.